During the 2nd Annual *LOCALICIOUS* Eat LOCAL Drink LOCAL Week (Oct 16-25) we’re celebrating our city having its own distillery with this spectacular speakeasy event at NOVA 535! Step back in time, *dress in period attire* and enjoy the following:
• Several of St. Pete’s best bartenders from:
Station House St. Pete | The Cask and Ale | The Mandarin Hide | The Mill Restaurant creating old-fashioned & special cocktails with the St. Petersburg Distillery‘s amazing locally-crafted spirits
• Bites from Station House | The Mill | Urban Brew and BBQ | Urban Comfort | Urban Provisions
• Live jazz by the Nate Najar Quartet featuring Nate Najar on guitar, John Lamb on bass and singer, Bryan J Hughes
• Get The Picture‘s retrofitted photo booth in a beautifully restored, antique Plymouth
• Gaming tables, cigarette girls and other surprises!
** Link to purchase regular & VIP tickets (purchase by noon on Oct 19):http://nova535.com/event/
TICKET PRICES (purchase by noon on 10/19):
~ General Admission – $20
~ VIP Entry – $40 – includes private speakeasy entrance (password provided prior to event – MUST PURCHASE BY NOON ON 10/19 TO RECEIVE PASSWORD), Welcome Cocktail, exclusive use of the upstairs VIP lounge/outdoor balcony + more bites
*This just in! Soon-to-open Swah-rey will be providing samples of their dessert “minis” for VIP guests!
Day of/at the door tickets are $30 for General Admission and $50 for VIP (Those wishing to purchase VIP tickets should do so by NOON on 10/19 to receive password/private entrance info)