Keep Saint Petersburg Local is proud to bring back Localtopia 2017 to Williams Park for its 4th year and it will be bigger and better than ever! This FREE* family-friendly “Community Celebration of All Things Local” also commemorates KSPL’s 5-Year Anniversary! *$5 Suggested (Minimum) Donation *
We’re honored that I Love the Burg St. Pete declared LOCALTOPIA, “The Event of the Year,” and that our Mayor’s Chief of Staff referred to it as the “most St. Pete-esque event a resident or visitor can attend.” It means so much to us that many have called it *the* best event ever in St. Pete!
Every year we try to make LOCALTOPIA even better than the previous year. For 2017, we are closing down 3rd Street between 1st and 2nd Avenues AND we are *also* closing down 2nd Avenue between 3rd and 4th Streets AND we are *also* using the old bus lane on 4th Street as our “Food Truck Rally Alley.” This will allow us to continue to grow the event at/around Williams Park + include more vendors, whilst also leaving more room for strolling inside the park. Hot food vendors will be placed on the street so there is less crowding on the paths in the park.
* Oh yes, and we’ve had a word with Mother Nature! LOCALTOPIA IV will be “the sunny version” 😉 (Just in case she’s still fussy, put down February 25th, 2017 as our “Rain Date”)
SPONSORS’ DETAILS WILL SOON BE SHARED // SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES FOR LOCALTOPIA ARE AVAILABLE AT VARIOUS LEVELS
EARLY BIRD VENDOR REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN UNTIL OCTOBER 21ST
(Booth fees remain the same as 2016 during Early Bird Registration)
* Please read ALL instructions BEFORE you register! *
APPLY HERE: bit.ly/
☛☛☛ PLEASE NOTE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING (and we thank you for your understanding!): ☚☚☚
• As much as we love our city’s doggies, the event is NOT pet-friendly. With over 20,000 people expected in 2017, it becomes a safety issue.
• This is a FREE community event and we’d like it to remain a FREE event; however, it costs us a lot to put on LOCALTOPIA. Because of our commitment to local at all levels, we cannot request/receive sponsorship from national companies/larger entities. We also don’t /won’t charge our vendors high fees for participation.
*** PLEASE CONSIDER A (MINIMUM) $5 DONATION UPON ARRIVAL. “DONATION POINTS” WILL BE LOCATED AT ALL ENTRANCES. ***
• Open spaces in the park are for attendees to use to spread out. We will not allow for individuals/groups to simply turn up to perform, host an activity and/or attempt to vend/distribute materials if they are not a vendor/participant. If anyone is found doing this, they will be asked to leave the event.
• Over 200 vendors/participants from St. Pete’s favorite independent businesses & community organizations (arts & culture, shopping, eating & drinking, health & wellness, service providers and non-profits)
:::::::::: VILLAGES: ::::::::::
* We’ll be sharing information about all our Villages soon *
::: LIVE LOCAL MUSIC ON WILLIAMS PARK BANDSTAND :::
***Stage Sponsor: The Hideaway Cafe***
• Live screen printing of Keep Saint Petersburg Local / Localtopiacommemorative T-shirts by Extra Medium Shirts
• Raffle prizes, photo ops and more surprises!
Williams Park was our city’s first park and we want to help bring it back to what it used to be! Put 2.4.17 down as an UN-MISSABLE day in St. Pete!