Downtown St. Pete LOVES the Williams Park Summer Market. It’s in the shade!
The Summer Market starts up the week after our regular market closes on May 28.
There is no Market in the month of September.
What You’ll Find:
The Market features over 45 vendors providing a variety of produce, food and crafts.
- Produce is provided by Aurora Produce.
- Dancing Goat farm will provide fresh eggs, goat cheeses, and more.
- You’ll find many other food vendors including grass-fed beef, local honey, olive salad, jerky, and more.
Come hungry because you’ll enjoy Brooklyn Knishes, Ethiopian specialties, Mediterranean food, soul food, barbeque, pastries, and more. You can start your day with a cup of coffee from Bay Coffee and Tea, and a Belgian Waffle from Sylvia’s Waffles.
If you’ve never had one of Popcraft’s extraordinary fruit popsicles, you’ve got a great surprise ahead. It’s a great warm weather treat.
Some of the most popular craft vendors are also participating. For example:
– Flaming Pearl sells the eye-catching colorful rayon clothing.
– Mark Noll offers his unique wood jewelry.
– Tropical Glass Creations features a variety of colorful glass jewelry, decorations and yard art.
Click here to check out more Summer Market pictures on our Facebook page.Parking Convenient free parking is available in a nearby city lot (2nd Ave 4th and 5th St) and on Central Ave.
Click here for a map of all the parking options.